Thursday, May 26, 2011

Julie, Jackson and Bennikins...

I took a break from blogging for bit while I tried to figure out "what I want to do with my life when I grow up." :o)  Well. what I've come to realize is that I will most likely never grow up completely, and I'm already doing what I love.  I still love to watch my kids' movies like Shrek & Tangled (probably more than they do),  I still think cereal is the perfect meal for every occasion, and no matter how far I might wander from my passion and love for photography, I keep coming back.  

With that said, I recently had an opportunity to photograph my beautiful friend Julie and her handsome boys.  The chemistry and interaction between Julie and her sons was so much fun to watch.  I absolutely love it when a photograph mirrors the emotion between the subjects.  She loves her boys so much, you can really feel it in looking at these photos.  Thanks Julie for helping me find my way back "home"!   <3 






No comments: