Monday, June 8, 2009

My Baby is 11

"Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love"
Maureen Hawkins

When KK was born I couldn't be more excited to finally have my little girl after having two boys. I practically worshiped her and savored every moment of every minute of her little existance. Well nothing has changed, I am still her biggest fan and she is still my best friend, I love watching her grow into a young woman. Even though she is only 11 she is growing up so fast and every now and then, I can see the woman she is going to be behind the child she still is. I couldn't be more proud and excited for all the opportunities that are yet to come.
I am so lucky KK loves to be photographed. Unlike my two older boys and my youngest daughter "Beanie", KK loves to be in front of the camera. We decided to have a fun shoot behind our house on the bike trail and came up with the these prints. I love that KK can give me "face" when I ask for it, she is such a fun little model!




4 comments:

HeatherScent said...

She is beautiful, Kimmy!

Emily Heizer said...

Those first and last shots are wonderful! Excellent job, Momma!

Courtney said...

She is so beautiful! Love it!

Wendi Schoffstall said...

That first one is awesome!