Thursday, September 25, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies....

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

Author Unknown


This is Heather and Justin... If two people were ever meant to be parents, it's these two. They are going to be incredible parents... Aaron and I are so excited to see our very good friends about to embark on the journey of a lifetime and be blessed in a way that words will never adequately describe!
Photographing them was effortless, the love they have for each other translates beautifully in a photograph... If only all my shoots were this simple!










4 comments:

~B~ said...

Beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful!

I love your work!

Sunshine said...

I love the couch outside, that has always been one of my favorite looks. Love them!

Emily Heizer said...

Very nice belly shots!

How did you get the couch outside?? I see other people do that all the time and haven't figured it out for myself yet.