Thursday, August 7, 2008

This is my good friend Stefano... We like to tease each other and have been friends for four years. When I was a single mom and before I met my hubby Aaron, Stefano was one of my closest friends, we've been skydiving together, on road trips and we've mountain biked and participated in races. Stefano and Aaron know each other and Aaron being the awesome husband he is, doesn't mind that I have a guy friend, Stef is just an extended part of our already large family...

Anyway here's one of my closest friends, we don't see each other as much anymore, he's going into the Air Force in a week or so for basic training (and eventually to Iraq) and I have 4 kids so we're both busy. He is however letting me take care of his guitars before he leaves so at least I know he has to come back to get them, its like my collateral that he has to return to California!

:-(






I loved how he was so willing to just lie down on the tracks to get this shot... we were both laying down on the railroad tracks to get these...







Stay safe Stef... we'll miss you and hope for your safe return....







1 comment:

Emily Heizer said...

Love the BW with him laughing on the guitar!