Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Happiest Day of My Life

"Longer than there's been fishes in the ocean
Higher than, any bird ever flew
Longer than, there've been stars up in the heaven....
I've been n love with you...."







This was the first few lines of our invitation to be married. Aaron and I have been together four years. We have endured more challenges than most and almost gave up more than once. On May 17, 2008 with our four children (three are mine from a previous marriage, but he calls them his children by choice, and our child together), family and friends as witnesses, we finally became husband and wife....


It was unbearably hot and and incredibly beautiful... A day I will never forget.


Now that I am finished planning and stressing over my own wedding I am finally ready to tackle the mountain of photos I have yet to post here and to aggressively pursue photography with my undivided attention.

No comments: