Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Michael and Jamie's Velasko

"Recall it as often as you wish, a good memory never wears out".....

Neither does a good photograph... I have taking some time off for the last few months, focusing on family, friends, and enhancing my photographic skills with lots of practice, classes, editing and updating the website.







I was given the honor of photographing Jamie and Michael's wedding last Jan. It was incredibly rewarding to hear how much Jamie loved her photographs and couldn't wait to show friends and family. I have known Jamie since she was 11 years old. What an amazing experience to not only witness her getting married, but to photograph such an important milestone in one's life. Jamie and Michael are hopelessly in love and every time I'm around them I can't help but smile behind my camera.

Here are a few photographs of a very long, exciting and exhausting day! LOL!

No comments: