Friday, January 25, 2008

I am remiss

For not blogging... I have a ton of photos to upload and I'm not even sure if I'll get to all of them!

December was busy with Christmas, I photographed a wedding on Jan 12th, then Jan 19th was my birthday. My husband was very sweet for my birthday, he cleaned the house, my car, he totally pampered me... My birthday is also our anniversary so we have two important events on the same day... The last month is a blur it went by so fast! I will try to keep up with my blogging...

Thank you to all of you who helped me get started in photography in 2007. I hope 2008 brings more clients so I will be able to photograph full time.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!






Here are some photos of a cute couple who is getting married in June. I will have the honor of photographing their wedding. These pics were taken in Napa and the countryside was amazing! I can't wait to go back! I need to do another family shoot there when the weather warms up. Anyone up for a trip to Napa? :-)

No comments: