Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's Been Awhile!






This Christmas season has FLOWN by! So much to do and zero time... I am wrapping up the last of my photo edits, last minute sessions and settling down for a couple of weeks to get caught up, re-do my website and organize my office...


I have had some awesome photo sessions over the last few weeks. In November I photographed families from the Birth and Beyond Centers in Elk Grove and North Highlands. Aaron and I (my hubbie) volunteered to photograph families in need who for many, have never had a formal family portrait. The families were so thankful and it felt really nice to give back to our community. Every family received an 8x10, 2 - 5x7's and 4 - 4x6's as a gift from KC Photography and The Junior League of Sacramento who put sponsored this event. There were 7 photographers total, Aaron and I filled in for two days and photographed over 40 families. Here are some photos from both sessions...

No comments: