Friday, October 5, 2007

Our evening walk

I took Bean out in the stroller this evening and there was the most beautiful sunset! We were lucky enough to run into our neighbors who walked with us for awhile. I was SO glad I had my camera with me (I think its glued to my hip like a 5th child), and was able to capture a few images of our evening stroll...



A sunset in Lincoln... I took the shot just above my neighbors house... you can see the outline of their roof...






These are our neighbors, they love it when I their picture.... I love photographing them, they are naturally beautiful and so relaxed in front of a camera! Their mom asked me to photograph their family in the upcoming weeks and I can't wait, I'm sure I will be able to get lots of great photo's. These girls are so photogenic!

No comments: