Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Other "Baby" Girl...




I can't post about one girl without posting about the other light of my life... (reminds me of that 70's song..)


KK was my first girl and although she is growing up, she is still VERY much a momma's girl. She has always said (even when she was as young as 4 years old) that when she grows up, she wants me to live with her so she can take care of me. Isn't that sweet? This girl has a heart of gold and is the BEST big sister anyone could ask for. She makes Bean laugh more frequently than any other member of the household. Bean ADORES her! We all adore her! :-)


This pic was taken last weekend after her cheerleading game. She was a bit tired and wasn't interested in my photo shoot! As usual she was a good sport and let me fire off a few shots before she called it quits.

No comments: