Monday, September 24, 2007

What a Weekend! I am LOVING my new house and my photoshoots~




So I had another photoshoot this weekend.... right in the middle of moving! Orginally we were supposed to move to 12 Bridges in Lincoln but at the last minute the house fell through and the owner decided he couldn't rent to us..... Soooo we were put on hold! TWO days later I met a wonderful gal named Deby who owned the most gorgeous house right down the street from where we were already living.... :-) The very next day she rented it to Aaron and I for 100 dollars less than the original house! We are so blessed to be living our dream that not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for where we've come from and where we have yet to go.....

So Sunday I had a photoshoot that was SO much fun! The kids were such great little models, they were polite, sweet and a TOO much fun to photograph! I can't wait to start blogging more often, getting more and more opportunities to photograph children, families and weddings... I truly hope to make this my career someday, I think I've found my calling! Here are a few images from my Sunday photo session...

No comments: