Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another Great Shoot!





















I am having the time of my life with photography. I have been in the accounting business for over 10 years and believe it or not, accounting never fulfilled the creative side to me that I've had since childhood (I don't think I will find one accountant that will say it fulfills their "creative" side :-P)...

I always found that accounting was quite the opposite of what I was "supposed" to do but with a family of 6, you have to go with what pays the bills. To fulfill the dream of photography would be to cherish the dream I've had since I was a little girl, painting pictures for mom and dad..

anyway, enough of that... Here is another great photoshoot of a very dear friend of min's son and daughter... I swear my friends have the most beautiful kids!!!! (almost as cute as mine! HA HA!)...
These are pictures of my friend Deena's daughter who is into motorcross racing. I think it is SO cool that she is not only drop dead gorgeous but she also races motorcycles!

No comments: